Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Restaurant Magnus: Feb 22nd, 2008

Wow! What a great place! We've been here many, many times and each time I have great food and great (sometimes "interesting") waitstaff. I was here with my family and friends celebrating a b-day and had the Kobe Sirloin. I sampled everyone else's meal that night as well; I had to! That included the scallops, Seared Wild Striped Sea Bass, Tamarind-Miso Glazed Ahi Tuna, Argentinean Diablo Steak (the weakest of all the entrees but still very good) and the Xinxim which a friend ate as her entree.

This place was incredible, as usual. (The cheese plate that we shared as an after dinner course was not presented in it's usual manner and was kind of set in front of us and she did not go over the cheeses with us very well.)

I was given a free dessert (Tres Leches) and we also ordered the flan, both wonderful.

I did not "pop" when we left, but maybe I should have after all that food!

Once again, great food, great waitstaff and a great ambiance! Well done Restaurant Magnus!

No comments: